Click a living space at right for more information
Flatside Conference Center - Hotel
- Existing 26 rooms with private bathrooms.
- Two (2) family rooms with one (1) queen size bed and two (2) twin size beds.
- All other rooms have one (1) queen size bed.
- Two (2)
- Fifteen (15)
rollawaybeds are available for a minimal fee. Wi-Fiavailable in varied locations throughout the camp.
- Linens, pillows, blankets, towels
andwashcloths are provided.
There are six (6) hotel-style rooms in the Guest House. Each room has one (1) queen size bed, one (1) twin size bed, and a private bath.
The great room is furnished with two sofas, four large chairs, a piano and a television with VCR/DVD player.
There is a conference room with a large table and eight (8) chairs.
In the dining
roomthere is a large table and twelve (12) chairs.
The kitchen is furnished with a refrigerator, oven/stove, toaster, microwave oven, coffee maker and dishwasher. Limited cooking and serving supplies/utensils are available.
A gas grill is available on the back patio at no additional charge.
Linens, pillows, blankets, towels
washcloths are provided. and
There are twelve (12) heated and cooled cabins available.
Each cabin will accommodate seventeen (17) people. Each cabin has eight (8) bunk beds and one (1) twin bed.
All meals for Cabin guests will be prepared by camp staff and served in the Dining Hall.
Click an activity at right for more information
- One regulation-sized court.
- Basketballs are available to use.
- We have 2 soccer goals set-up.
- Soccer balls are available to use.
- Sand court with one Volleyball net.
- Volleyballs are available for use.
Other Recreational Opportunities
- 9-Square in the air
- Human Foosball
- Gaga Ball
- Horseshoe pits
- Baseball field
- Hiking trails
- Large 25’ x 75’ outdoor swimming pool.
- Lighting is available for night swimming.
- You must furnish your own CERTIFIED lifeguard.
- Separate male & female restrooms available for changing.
- The pool is available for use usually from
mid Maythru mid September.
Valley View Activities Building
- The Activities Building is 30’ x 70’ and can be divided into two 30’ x 35’ rooms.
- Ping pong tables and a foosball table are available for use.
- Two ping-pong
- Paddles and plenty of ping pong balls available.
- Two ping-pong
- The Activities Building is also available for meeting space.
Frisbees are available in the activities building for no charge. (An $8.00 fee will be charged for each Frisbee not returned.)
This is a nine-hole course.
- 5 rows of seating offer plenty of space to gather.
- Great for small outdoor events or worship services.
- Set in a serene setting among trees.
- Seats 75-80 people.
- There is one campfire pit available.
- Wood and lighters are available for starting the fire
- Open for snacks and miscellaneous camp/store items.
- Sweatshirts, t-shirts, candy, coke products, popcorn, hot chocolate, and gift items.
Click a meeting space at right for more information
Cross Timbers Chapel
The Cross Timbers Chapel will seat approximately 250 people.
The useable stage space is 20’ x 20’.
There are two rooms (one on each side of the chapel) that can each be split into two rooms. Each small room can hold about 15 people.
The following items are available for use: a piano, 2 podiums, a drop-down projector screen, a mounted projector, 1 sound mixing board, 2 speakers on stands, 4 microphones, 3 microphone stands, and 3 microphone cords.
The resident manager will control all lighting and thermostat changes.
There are bathrooms located in the back of the chapel.
Bent Oak Hall
- Furnished kitchen with the following inclusions: 2 refrigerators, 2 dishwashers, stove, pots, pans, serving utensils, silverware, and dinnerware.
- Conference space with the following inclusions: 60 chairs, 20 tables, A/V equipment, pull down screen for presentations
- Outside firepit and benches
Flatside Conference Center - Dining Hall
- Holds approximately 275-300 people.
- The kitchen is operated by camp staff.
- The Dining Hall has an adjoining conference room that can be divided into two separate meeting areas.
- Available to rent for receptions, graduation parties, or other special events.
The Lodge - Conference Room
- Located in the Lodge, our Conference room is equipped with meeting tables, a whiteboard, and a smart TV with a DVD player.