Who is in charge of each group?
- Each group scheduling an event at camp needs to appoint a director to be in charge. The director reports to the resident manager when your group arrives.
Does an adult have to be in each cabin?
- We want kids to have a blast here at camp! We do ask that an adult (21 or older) be present in any facility where children or youth are staying or playing.
What happens if damages are sustained to the cabins or facilities during our stay?
- We have a couple of procedures put in place, just in case. At the end of your event, the resident manager and your group director will inspect all facilities you used. Any damages will be billed to your rental group.
Are there any campfire restrictions?
- Campfires are one of the best parts about camp! The camp manager will start a fire for your group at your desired time. Firewood is provided by the camp.
Do you have a lifeguard on staff for the pool?
- We do not have a lifeguard on staff, so any group using the pool needs to bring a Red Cross Certified Lifeguard. The lifeguard’s certificate must be on file before swimming.
Are there any items not allowed at camp?
- We want you, and everyone renting, to have the best stay possible. In order to do that, we ask that you not use or bring alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, firearms, fireworks or pets to the camp grounds.
What do we need to bring if staying in the cabins?
- Just like any ordinary camping trip, guests staying in the cabins must supply their own linens, pillows, towels, and other personal items.
Can I come tour Camp Paron before committing?
- Absolutely! We would love to host you for a tour. Contact us and let us know when you’d like to come.